1. How soon can you deliver the FIFA 17 coins & points? Can you guarantee it?
We are one of the largest FIFA 17 coins & points suppliers, and our delivery time is amazing. We can ensure you will get coins within 15 minutes or up to 24 hours that depends on the status of our inventory and the game setting. Our deliver team are devoting themselves to improve the delivery time.
2. How can i contact you in need of FIFA 17 coins & points?
We get 24/7 customer service support for you. You can ask our support team via email or live support and they will be more than happy to solve your problems about payment and delivery. What are you waiting for? FIFA 17 coins & points store here!
I ordered points account, received 30 mins after payment, wow, the guys did what they said on the homepage. happy now...Scott
I have never had a problem and has to be hands down the fastest delivery time! Customer service is amazing :)Retoric
They are very fast and customer service is always instant. Highly recommend to do business with them!Kahyargil
Best FIFA 17 Tips to Start Winning on FIFA 17 Ultimate Team
Everyone needs a help. Even if you are a top-quality player, we have a selection of the 30 best FIFA 17 tips that you should read and follow if you have plans of being successful in FUT 17. Here are the 30 best FIFA 17 tips we selected especially for the first days of the game:
1. If you going to buy the game, make a pre-order in the official store to get better rewards.
2. Take a few minutes to think which edition you will buy. The standard edition is good enough for most of the players. It includes Draft tokens instead of packs. However, if money is not a problem for you, choose the Super DeLuxe.
3. If you have an active EA Access or Origin Access subscription don't forget that you will be able to play FIFA 17 earlier (September 22).
4. Don't forget to redeem every single daily gift EA gives you in the first days. Each day you miss, it is one pack less you get.
5. Complete the 18 manager tasks as soon as possible.
6. If you don't mind spending real money, buy FIFA 17 Points as soon as they are released. They are more valuable in the first days.
7. If you don't have enough FIFA experience, watch the in-game tutorials, our gameplay guides and practice in arena.
8. Even if you are a experienced FIFA player, let the ‘Trainer' turned on in your first matches. It will be useful to get used with the new movements.
9. Apply the 99 contracts item on a good player that you don't plan to sell.
10. Buy all the loan players items available in the EAS FC catalogue and use them.
11. Buy all the coin boost items before you start playing matches.
12. Ask to your friends to offer you the EAS FC items you want and return the favour. Both will pay 50% less.
13. Buy managers enough to reach the 50% bonus and pay the lowest price possible.
14. Use the Concept Squad to plan your team, instead of doing it on an external squad builder.
15. Don't focus on building a top team in the first day. Try to build a weaker team in which players could be used as substitutes or reserves in your final team.
16. Choose players according to their stats (and not by their rating), their positions, the squad formation and the chemistry.
17. Focus on building only one team. In the beginning you should only spend your resources on what is strictly necessary. Other teams, badges and kits can be bought later in the game.
18. Buy contract cards on the day before the early access release or, at least, before the game launch date.
19. Sell everything you own and build a team from scratch. Be persistent and avoid discarding items that can be sold for a higher price.
20. Use all the contracts of untradeable players.
21. Keep trading simple: buy low, sell higher. It works with almost every card. It's a matter of time and patience
22. Play with the fact that most of the prices will go up.
23. Pay attention to the market, especially in high traffic hours on the release date.
24. Never invest everything you have. Always put a few coins aside.
25. If you got a top player in a pack, wait a few days to monetize him.
26. Don't waste your coins buying packs. The chances of pulling something good are really low.
27. Don't buy IF cards. Leave them for later. You have tons of good regular cards to try first.
28. Play your first games on a low difficulty level and focus in adapting to the new game play. If you feel that you are better than your opponents, play Draft to get good rewards. If you have Draft Tokens, use them as soon as possible.
29. If you have started FUT 17 in the middle of the season, wait until TOTY or TOTS weeks. The prices will be much lower.
30. Never forfeit. It will ruin your %DNF and you will receive less coins in the end of each match.